• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's ADA 60p (featured in PFK magazine) ukaps aquascaping experience

I missed the earlier scapes in this thread.Probably because you're so bad at updates :rolleyes:.
Last one is great :).
Congratulations on the PFK feature.Well deserved :clap:.
your right lol i was too lazy to upload pictures so i left it but it turn out well for me. after the event i was more focus.

Awesome Ryan, very well deserved feature mate, stunning scape and hardscape :thumbup:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hello tim

how are you doing? shame i didnt get to talk to you much at the event. too much things happen at once. hope we can meet up again

thanks dude im so happy pfk did this for me. it has boost my confidence and hopefully i can do some cool layout and keep up with the 120p aswell

Last edited:
I'm sure proper tea drinking etiquette demands a sticky out pinky when drinking tea from a china cupo_O

Correct...
wysiwyg_image-medium-4.jpg

Incorrect...
20160705_123839.jpg

Awesome journal update ☺ Can't believe you've only been in the hobby 3 years! Congratulations on PFK article - must have been a blast!
:facepalm: lack of proper tea drinking etiquette has ruined this journal for me...it's a shame because it was all going so well:arghh:

hello tim

how are you doing? shame i didnt get to talk to you much at the even. too much things happen at once. hope we can meet up again

thanks dude im so happy pfk did this for me. it has boost my confidence and hopefully i can do some cool layout and keep up with the 120p aswell
Hey Ryan, I'm good thanks, it would've been good to chat more at the event, maybe I'll have to join you guys for one of your MK meet ups, following your 120p journal with much interest mate :thumbup:

Hey Ryan, I'm good thanks, it would've been good to chat more at the event, maybe I'll have to join you guys for one of your MK meet ups, following your 120p journal with much interest mate :thumbup:
do it tim. I'm sure you could hitch a ride with someone

Back