• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dan's 45p - A Blank Canvas.....

Chris which 'lower dose' all in one fert are you using.

Legytt - I used to have a poppy style lily pipe but didn't get much flow as it deadened the water flow. Spray bar looks awful but much more flow.

Thanks for the help guys

Chris which 'lower dose' all in one fert are you using.

Legytt - I used to have a poppy style lily pipe but didn't get much flow as it deadened the water flow. Spray bar looks awful but much more flow.

Thanks for the help guys

You can use your EI powders to make up this all in one solution and the dose according to the needs of the plants. If you add a few floating plants for reference then they get their CO2 from the air alone so their condition is an indicator purely of their fertiliser needs. Pale or yellow growth basically means add more ferts...

Reactions: tim
Hi,

I have made the descision to close this tank down, fish have gone and equipment is drying out
bye3.gif

Mainly due to it all going a bit wrong and me losing the will to live with it, I appear to be rather talented at growing algae but not a lot else.

I already have my next tank waiting in the wings for my next venture, no plants are involved this time
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all your help throughout this project, unless anything changes the kit will be up for sale in the near future.

Dan

Hey Dan! Sorry to hear that.

Fwiw I think you needed more plant mass. I have had better luck when cramming a tank with fast stems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. I am also having a current nightmare with a second tank I set up that somehow just didn't work so I understand your decision. Good luck for the future

Jeeezzo, that was a sad tale in the end. Totally reminded me of my first attempt, I've just bought a light and will be trying again with a Ada 45 in the near future-had u read this I might have been reminded and not bothered lol.

Back