• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chihiro aquasky led

Hi Timon,
I am looking at the 90cm version. Please could you post some information on what you are using and how you are able to program the lighting.
many thanks
Rob
Hi,

I use for 60cm aquarium. This is what you look for at the shop i bought it! Very trustfull guy wich i met in person; http://www.aquaterraleds.nl/a-42457957/a-serie-led/a901/

The chihiros can be used with tc420. You program it using software called "Pled". Its not hard but takes some time to figure it out.

This guy will send to your country. Just send him a message!
Good luck!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Hi All,
Has anyone looked at the tc420 to see if there is a WIFI programmable version of this available at a reasonable cost? I have been looking at AI prime lights, which would cost a huge amount more than the Chihiro lights so there is some 'budget' left over for a controller that would give me a bit more functionality. This would mean I could turn lights on to do water changes etc with out having to plug into the controller.

Cheers
Rob

Not sure about wifi but the tc420 can hold many different presets. Just have a preset called full where the lights are 100% all the time, and one at 0 percent, and other at a programmed schedule etc. I think the tc420 can hold many presets and you can just change by hitting the menu button.

TC420 has no wifi, it only has USB.. :).. You have to create files on your PC with PLED

Once the schedule is setup, you can test run it from the PC up to 256x normal speed to see if you're satisfied. If so you upload the file to the device. You can upload multiple mode files in one package and switch with the devices mode button. If you would like to make it WIFI, buy an old very lightweight mini notebook with Windows XP, install PLED on connect it permanently to TC420 and create a home network.. Then go with remote desktop to the notebook.. Set the notebook to go to sleep if not in use, except the network addapter.. It'l wakeup as soon as you send the remote desktop request from any other computer in the workgroup. :thumbup: Those older mini notebooks with retired XP are worthless today if you are lucky you find one for free, but still sufficient enough for goofs like this. It doesn't require internet only router connection, where you can block it from outside traffic..

Does anyone know if the Chihiros aquaskys run hotter than the ADA aquaskys? My Chihiros Aquasky 452 gets super hot, too hot to touch. I'm worried about the frame being affected. Especially in summer when its 40 degrees outside...

Back