• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant friendly plecs.

UCBONES

Seedling
Hi, just a heads up that there's a tank full of really nice Bulldog Plecs (LDA 25 - Parotocinclus Jumbo) at Maidenhead Aquatics West Bridgeford, Nottingham. I've not seen them very often locally so thought others might be interested. They're a nice adition to a planted tank!

saintly said:
is that west bridgford near me?

And just down the road from my school!!! They have some very nice fish there especially small shoaling fish for planted tanksa nd a good range of L-numbers last time I was in.

I thought you were doing that for the MA @ East Bridgford? or have you got yourself another commision!? I do like to keep an eye on both shops though so I'll no doubt get a chance to watch it develop :D

ahhh, wheatcroft... thats on the rounabout isnt it. yeah your right sam.i'm doing eastbridgford. i best get a diary me thinks :lol:

aaronnorth said:
I'll have to have a look at that, make sure you tell us when it's done ;) How big is the tank?

its a 3 footer. just right i reckon.it's not the style of tank you or i would go for, but it's what he's selling. it'll be the henge take 2 but in store.

i'll have my 60 optiwhite up and running soon. and a small optiwhite nano. it'll be madness soon.

Back