• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Going Dutch by the book - tank sponsored by Tropica

does this mean we get 1 year Anniversary Photos!!!
:woot: :woot: :woot:

Yes, I have some photos from last Saturday... and what a difference you guys will see.
I was saying before that i was going to make some changes and here they are.
Some plants changed place, some others are out and some others are in: Ludwigia Arcuata, Lysimachia Nummularia, Eriocaulon Cinerum. First one was already on Tropica's catalog, the two other aren't from Tropica.
Ludwigia Arcuata, Lysimachia Nummularia i had on some wabi kusas that Mr. Amano offered Rui Alves of Aquaeden that were leftovers from Florestas Submersas. Great transformation, mainly on Ludwigia Arcuata.

The new diagram:

x4xrt-X4q9fezuWiMc6Ye5q9KlCWoEilhyg3QoczByJ-vqr8rz1f-PRP2Wf_XcXbm-RBSTUuRW7PQA=w1024-no.jpg

Plant list:
1 - Limnophila Aquatica
2 - Ludwigia Arcuata
3 - Lysimachia Nummularia
4 - Limnophila hippuridoides
5 - Myriophyllum mattogrossense
6 - Ludwigia Palustris
7 - Heteranthera Zosterifolia
8 - Hygrophila corymbose ‘Angustifolia’
9 - Cryptocoryne Petchi
10 - Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis 53B'
11 - Nymphaea lotus
12 - Lobelia Cardinalis
13 - Staurogyne Repens
14 - Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo'
15 - Eriocaulon Cinerum
16 - Cyperus helferi

And some photos.

T_x8N2C-vDQ2HBNuMO3jW96K2X4CJOzKxF7NBPqwHPPrf6P5StANowRxRCTHdFoi_ugoRwrFlP6pgw=w1024-no.jpg

2XQ97216vmyPJlxnmV8TMlScV1l8vlqJLMuIFgbuwFQTpcGHXdsyVY8m8ye8fA8GjeUE72bNh9IeTg=w1024-no.jpg

6aLKhG5-R1-gAwIbP1zmv917eVn-xsxiPpjEMQCIVLbTG2HIBsZsU9HusnNYBXkLHqzooMuiAu-PUQ=w1024-no.jpg

MQLyQJYCGaI5WMx5AvkJDDWscDI8DkpzK56iKsd8Z1soyRuj74JRudnf0w5vR18JPJKV-QjR0e5wzw=w1024-no.jpg

I took one other main photo and applied it to AGA - Dutch Contest.

Pedro.

PS: I guess/hope that everything is fine with all other photos from this journal because i found out that Google ended Picasa and migrated everything to $#$%$ Google Plus Albums.

Last edited:
Very nice garden, Pedro. But I guess plant no 16 is not helferi?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: copy-paste changes... i saw helferi and ... well it's Cyperus helferi! I will change the topic.
Thanks Alexander.

Last edited:
Love the change!

Ludwigia Arcuata, Lysimachia Nummularia
and two of my long time favorites - so disappointed that Tropica removed both from their catalogue :sour:

Eriocaulon
I've always been dubious about the Erio's but that photo with my favorite fish is winning me over :D

Ludwigia Arcuata, Lysimachia Nummularia i had on some wabi kusas that Mr. Amano offered Rui Alves of Aquaeden that were leftovers from Florestas Submersas.
such sentimental plants now :)

PS: I guess/hope that everything is fine with all other photos from this journal because i found out that Google ended Picasa and migrated everything to $#$%$ Google Plus Albums
I just scrolled through - all seems well :)

Very interesting how you make lotus not the focal plant soliter, but make the leiden street with it.

First time using Lotus. It took me 2 months, or more, two tell her that i wanted a "low" plant. She finally understood :)

Back