• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Long time listener ...

Marlon

Just wanted to say hi, I've come and gone from the site for a while without thinking to sign up!

I've had experience of keeping fish for over 20 years, not all good through kack of experience/ignorance but in my last attempts in the last 3 years I've picked up so much - and I now have 4 tanks at the mo, fluval spec's 10L, 19L and 2 fresh f60's - and planting has been the priority.

I've come a long way from planting the pots, then with just the mineral wool!

Still a lot to learn always but I'll be in touch as I'm replacing the two f60's with an easy aquascaper 900 along with kessil a160 lights.

Any advice would always be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marlon

Thanks guys, JamieB will add some. What I've got on my phone are too large

Fluval fresh f60

Attachments

• IMG_4494_web(1).jpg
    IMG_4494_web(1).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 99
Spec 10l with lamp eyes and galaxy rasboras

Attachments

• 20161014_163645.jpg
    20161014_163645.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 92
Those are really nice tanks, I was particularly impressed with the spec 10l !

Hi Marlon, Welcome to UKAPS ☺ Very healthy tanks you've got! I'm researching lampeye killifish to keep in a future setup & a little worried my 40 cm cube (55l) isn't enough. Perhaps they would enjoy one of your p60s? ☺

Hi Manisha, sorry been asleep! Must admit was concerned with them on this tank and as it's in the kitchen quite close to where we prepare but they've done really well and get stressed. Also have a few galaxy rasbora's - would enjoy more space I guess - but there's no overcrowding and they seem happy

Such differing info on the Internet anyway - it can be hard to know what is best! Glad yours are settled with your rasboras & I'm sure they love the dense planting in the tank!

Back