• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point 60cm

Real life quite often takes precedence (as it should!) so no pressure... but love your work anyhow (beyond my means albeit...) and hope your enjoying it :) mind you, a few members who contribute greatly to the forum seldom post their personal work/tanks so newbieslike me can learn a lot regardless of if you've the time to update a journal!

Hi Roy,

With the wedding and house move I have been away from the forums for a while. Looks like I have come back just in time if you are about to continue this project! Hope all is well?

Hi Wisey Welcome back:) Hope the wedding and move went well mate. Yep starting this project today sorting out the cupboard first as it has a slight bow in the top that the two tanks sit on :rage: Wont be hard to do but a PITA. And then on to the planting.Some photos by the end of this week hopefully ;)

I will never look at slate the same way again!! Great work and you definitely have a signature style.

Looks good, like the flat proper river stones (did you collect them?) - like the idea of two tanks as one aquascape - you've created the first polyptych aquarium I've ever seen - Greenfinger2 you're such a pathfinder - bravo :clap:

Looks good, like the flat proper river stones (did you collect them?) - like the idea of two tanks as one aquascape - you've created the first polyptych aquarium I've ever seen - Greenfinger2 you're such a pathfinder - bravo :clap:

Hi Dan, Thank You :thumbup:The flat river stones. I think are called paddle stones. I bought from a garden landscaping supplier. The smaller round ones I collected from a stream 5mins away from home :D

Back