• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Steve's ADA 120P - NO.2

ADA

After a brief time out of the hobby with getting married and going self employed I've decided to get back into it, re done the 120P over the weekend, just playing with hardscape right now. Its all gotta come out so I can add the power sand, but I'm happy with it so far. My last scape was two islands but after having not much height from the rocks you couldn't see them once grown in, this time I've decided to go far more rocky with a lot more height and use the manzy as roots between the rocks too. Thinking of adding a root between the two islands too over the pathway, well, its kind of not two islands as the rocks run the full length but you get the idea. ;)

Specs so far:

ADA120P
APS hanging 54W x 4 T5's
Eheim 2078
Hydor ETH300
JBL 1500
Lily pipes
Manzy
HELP Advanced Plant Soil
Seiryu Stone
FE CO2 through CO2 Art Reg and Up inline atomizer

29302644676_9f463a737a_k.jpgIMG_2118 by appseclimited, on Flickr

28715131363_a7352cbe84_k.jpgIMG_2117 by appseclimited, on Flickr

Hardscape looks very nice, with the water and some greenery could develop into something awesome

nice one Steve. looking forward to the planting :)

cheers
ryan

Cheers mate :thumbup:

Looks prommising!

Hoping so, taking my time on this one so its done properly for a change ;)

Looks awesome! Keep us posted

Will do ;)

Hi Steve, Congratulations on your marriage :woot: Long time since we have spoken.

Love the Hardscape mate :cool: Looking forward to your updates :thumbup:

Hi mate hows things? Thanks for the congrats, yeah its been a while, been so busy, I'm really taking my time on this one, well I kind of have too as I'm that busy with work and I walk past it in the kitchen every day and change plant plans lol :happy:

Hardscape looks very nice, with the water and some greenery could develop into something awesome

Thanks I'm hoping so :)

Last edited:
Back