• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

1st Attempt at a planted hardscape

Jim..

Hi Guys and Girls

Would appreciate any feedback, be as brutal as you like :)

My initial thought is to lose the branch climbing over the tank.

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4415.JPG

Hi there ! Looking good ! Keep the branch ; it would give support for emerse growth ; on the other hand regarding the stones placement, I would pack the bigger stones closer together as to create a cliff and height difference ; I would put the black soil behind the cliff and in the front the smaller stones, at the base, you know like a cliff eroding; and the cosmetic sand all over around the cliff

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Eduard18

Thank you for your feedback :thumbup:

Unfortunately I already cut the branch, never considered it for support :banghead:

Love the rock idea although I think it's quite a bit different from what I'm trying to achieve, maybe for a future scape.

Latest pic..

IMG_4446.JPG

Inspiration from a shallow shoreline..

IMG_0721.jpg

Hi there ! Looking good ! Keep the branch ; it would give support for emerse growth ; on the other hand regarding the stones placement, I would pack the bigger stones closer together as to create a cliff and height difference ; I would put the black soil behind the cliff and in the front the smaller stones, at the base, you know like a cliff eroding; and the cosmetic sand all over around the cliff

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 62
Back