• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Windswept Eternity

:nailbiting: :woot: Awsome tank..

What could also look realy good is a H. pinatifida (or something a like) in the emersed part growing out of the HC.. :) Same as what you did with the crypt submersed..But now idea how it would hold in lower humidity, might need to start realy small.. Or a grasy plant, i'm trying a small Carex like that at the moment doing realy good..

Wow, thanks for the complements guys and the likes.
If it makes you feel better it doesn't necessarily bare up well under close scrutiny, there is quite a bit of staghorn algae on the buces:rolleyes:

@zozo, good idea Marcel I was thinking of doing something like that, Tim suggested something similar a while back. When I get time I'll have a go.

there is quite a bit of staghorn algae on the buces
Who doesn't (in a high light tank)? I mean without nuking them with glut constantly or a few weeks before the photo shoot.
My buces seem to be clean, till i go on macro, then it reveales they seem to love eachother and being married..

Been struggling a bit recently, so not been able to spend any time on my tank; time for a re-scape I think:eek:...

31491423096_76537814ef_c.jpg

Spot the flower:cool:
31491421646_d94fd7bb32_c.jpg

31158090730_172eb94abc_c.jpg

So that's what a lifted carpet looks likeo_O
31159833650_485157e040_c.jpg

Back