• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sooooo when the next event??

tgc

Reading through the event post they seem to be a great time for people to get together and exchange ideas and bits and bobs, of course the drinky poos is allways nice.

I was wondering if there are any meets planned for the north west as there are quite a few members up here.

I would offer my place but my tank is a bit embarising at the moment :oops:

Cheers Tim

Arana said:
It did sound like fun :D I could host a London/Essex event if anyone is up for that? I have 2 great LFS, both Tropica stockists and i'm only 30mins from Wildwoods. :D

great idea, i'd come to that.

Well, having said that I want to go to the next do, my new baby's due in mid Jan.

Having said that, maybe that's the perfect time to get away! I'm sure my wife won't mind....

Cool, think i may join too, the MA in Morden (nr wimbledon) where i go is really good for plants, the manager there is the head of MA plants which is handy..

i recon i'd be up for that too, George, Graeme, Jeremy and i were talking about a trip to Wildwoods so that would be a good reason to make the trip down.

beeky said:
Well, having said that I want to go to the next do, my new baby's due in mid Jan.

Having said that, maybe that's the perfect time to get away! I'm sure my wife won't mind....

lol. i dont know why but i thought you were a young lady ha ha. sorry.

BigDanne said:
i recon i'd be up for that too, George, Graeme, Jeremy and i were talking about a trip to Wildwoods so that would be a good reason to make the trip down.

if i can work on the misses mate and get her a decent crimbo prezzie i may be able to put you 4 up at mine. the spare room may well be sorted by then if not then sleeping bags on the carpet. Unless of course Arana offers overnight accomodation i wouldn't want to tread on any toes.

jimbooo said:
beeky said:

lol. i dont know why but i thought you were a young lady ha ha. sorry.

we live in the modern world ;) still could be

Back