• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

'Pinnacle' - AlexH

Hi Alex - looks well. I attach buce, anubias & java fern in the same way so sold be fine. Good idea with using the filter foam - hopefully the top will grow wider this way...

Updates Updates Updates...

I've finally added some Monte Carlo... Pets at Home ordered some specifically for me and because they weren't charged, they donated the pots to me for free! Although one pot was deteriorating (unfortunately!) the other two were great. I may need one more pot I think.... But I've purposefully left the background and mid ground empty.

30479681644_6291b1e681_b.jpg

In the photo below you can see two bundles of MC which aren't doing great... when I get another pot of MC I will likely rip those out and replace.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/P8u6iG]30933464550_35c42c50ef_b.jpg

This is another view of my carpet plant :)

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Pthbgo]31157469812_7e84e7eede_b.jpg

I am intending on getting some Styrogen Repens for areas of the mid ground between the rocks and perhaps some grasses, not sure what I'm going to plant in the big gaps or at the very back behind the spider wood...

Any ideas? or feedback?

#FirstScape!

Thanks
Alex
[/url][/url]

you don't need more MC, just further split up the portions you have :)

If any melt occurs, it will spread rapidly through the clump - I didn't notice if you have a good population of shrimp in the tank, they are very good at cleaning up any melting MC as it occurs.

you don't need more MC, just further split up the portions you have :)

If any melt occurs, it will spread rapidly through the clump - I didn't notice if you have a good population of shrimp in the tank, they are very good at cleaning up any melting MC as it occurs.

No shrimp... yet. i was concerned they may rip it up.. any shrimp recommendations?

And if it melts; will it quickly recover? or will it be gone?

Im going to get a koralia pump to increase flow in the tank :)

Back