• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi All!

Smithy225

Seedling
Hey everyone, been a bit of a lurker for a while so though it was about time I introduced myself! I'm Nick, based in Leicester. Currently have 2 tanks, the first was a rescued biorb 30l and the second is a fluval Edge 23l. The biorb is as standard and was rescued from my sister in law who had overstocked it and neglected it. With some tlc and a couple of losses on the way its back up and running smoothly.

With the fluval Edge my plan is for a shrimp tank, not fully decided yet on what type just love shrimp! Took a trip to sharnbrook and the decision was made. I won the tank on ebay from a local seller for pennies and began to build the tank. Literally after it had just cycled a balloon molly from the biorb decided to deliver me over 60 fry.

I took them out of the biorb and put them in the edge which absolutely destroyed it. 5 weeks later they were donated to a lfs and it was time to start again.

This time I have replaced the substrate with ada aqua soil amazonia powder. There is a large piece of bogwood, some monte carlo, a small java fern, a bonsai anubia, a larger java fern, some Weeping Moss and I've added the upgraded light from the 46l edge and a tropica plant growth 60 co2 system as a low budget.

Question what else plant wise would look good in the background?

8eeb052e56d813c2f840c0515388d35b.jpg

be022d8d5f03b147670525633115801d.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Back