• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 diffusers

Planted Bows

Hi guys,

Just a quick one! I'm looking for a Co2 diffuser, but not quite sure which one to go for.
Its for a nano 30l shrimp setup.

Any ideas guys?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Interested myself. I can see options for bazooka, inline and ceramic diffusers. but I cannot find much about the pros and cons of each.

I started off with a line diffuser never got on with it not very confident I couldn't get the drop checker to go green. Fitted a bazooka after a few days off playing its there. I like to see the fine mist off bubbles coming out off it then they are smashed around the tank with a ball type power head pump.
I've got another diffuser to try out but will try that another time.

I have a pollen glass diffuser now, my DC goes near yellow now that I've played around with the bps. Still not 100% with it though....I personally don't like the bubbles as it never looks quite as clear

I started with a glass diffuser but saw that it was creating big bubbles and would break really easily.

I went through a couple of those until i moved to the bazooka. This is a really nice diffuser, especially when its next to high flow. The mist is nice and i was able to lower to bubbles per second and still get more than the glass ones. My only issue was that i had to clean it often. Algae and limestone would build up so i had to use citric acid and bleach to clesn it. I think these are the best for nano tanks though.

However my favourite is the inline. I hsve had zero leaks. The mist is even finer than the bazooka and clesn it less often thsn i did with the bazooka. Im using it in my 15 gallon and im saving tons of gas

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bummer. Mines only a nano tank.....I have been looking at those bazooka ones but don't like the look of them.....I've just ordered this
e7ff390540dbd174ccfb3594202f272b.jpg

Back