• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gravel and rock

Andrew Butler

Hi all,
I know this is a forum for planted tanks but in this case I am not looking for a high preforming substrate and looking for something that is a little more like a fine crushed gravel (large sand) I am also looking for a good source of larger rocks and stone. I haven't got my eye fixated on any particular look as of yet, mainly due to not being able to really find anything so I am open to any input
Cheers!

Search engine can be tricky - especially if you want to look for something that is only 3 letters (unacceptable :rolleyes: ) - sometimes using Google etc & limiting results to ukaps works well

There are a couple of site sponsers that seem to carry more stone etc
(I'm not in the UK so not much help :oops: )

Thanks for the tips, will give the google one a test later

Search engine can be tricky - especially if you want to look for something that is only 3 letters (unacceptable :rolleyes: ) - sometimes using Google etc & limiting results to ukaps works well

There are a couple of site sponsers that seem to carry more stone etc
(I'm not in the UK so not much help :oops: )

I am trying to find the right rock but surely the quarry where that rock is from must make different sizes of stone, shale, gravel and even crushed sand? It must all go somewhere!

Back