• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dirt Walstad 20 liter tank

Some plants have been added to see how they do in this low tech setup. Here are some pictures.
kleiner vol 1.jpg

Before with black background, now without...it all depends on my mood of that day :)

plant 1.jpg

plant 2.jpg

plant 3.jpg

plant 4.jpg

When I see the growth so far and how stress free this tank is so far, I wonder why I didn't do this before. o_O

Hey Martin. The tank looks great. You can understand us now....low tech keepers...why we stick to the "easy" approach :). I hope it goes well for you....It certainly should. I can tell you've given the plants a bit more light....or it could be the video...but I think it will work out better when light is beyond the limiting point for the plants you're keeping...even if one is worried about co2 levels....I think you should try a bit more surface movement...not too much...not too little as in the video...just break with gentle constant waves all across..

Back