• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Broken interpet tri spec plug

karl1987

Wondering if anyone could help me. Bought a brand new interpet tri spec 116-124cm light unit today and being as clumsy as I am I dropped the plug on a tiled floor and broke it.

Wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a plug that will work with this light unit. Here's a photo of the plug info if that helps.

https://postimg.org/image/4k3sk4mvj/

20161228_175857.jpg

Unfortunatlmits not working, The side of the plug was cracked ooen aswell. Seems to have intera
Hi Karl
I think this plug can still be used....because I think it only uses two core cable!
Have you tried to use it?
hoggie

Unfortunately its not working. The whole side of the plug is cracked and the plastic pin no matter how much superglue I use keeps breaking off when trying to plug it in. Contacted a few places now and going to my lfs tomorrow to see if they can get hold of a replacement.

Hopefully they can as I cannot find any suitable plug online after hours of searching.

You might have to try interpet in the new year. They do show it as a spare part albeit without a part number.
I bought one a few weeks ago works well.

Back