• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Suffolk!

MadMike

Hi all, my name's Mike and I'm from Rendlesham near Ipswich in Suffolk.

I have a planted Fluval Roma 90 which is home to the following:

7 Platys
12 Tetras
5 Zebra Danios of different varieties
3 Glowlight Danios
4 Peppered Corys

4 Assassin Snails
1.6 million Pond Snails

Java Fern, Amazon Swords, Hygrophila, Crypts and some others that I can't remember the names of

Here's a picture:

7801bbc9a92532c81a918db602e91121.jpg

Equipment wise I have an EFX 200 external, 100w Fluval internal heater, 9W UV Steriliser

I dose Plantamin monthly (until it runs out) and TNC Carbon daily.

Thanks!

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Mike!

Welcome to the forum

I'm also from Suffolk, I live in Kesgrave and work in Rendlesham! If you're ever after supplies (tropica bits, manzanita) give me a bell, as you're within walking distance of my warehouse!

Hi Mike!

Welcome to the forum

I'm also from Suffolk, I live in Kesgrave and work in Rendlesham! If you're ever after supplies (tropica bits, manzanita) give me a bell, as you're within walking distance of my warehouse!
Hello MrHidley!

Who do you work for? I assume your warehouse is on Bentwaters?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Hello MrHidley!

Who do you work for? I assume your warehouse is on Bentwaters?

My father and I run a small business selling mainly military surplus, but I've started to branch into aquascaping supplies. Yes we're on Bentwaters Park, building 15 if you ever want to pop in, there's usually someone there in the mornings but it's always a good idea to send me a message on here first if you're planning a visit.

Welcome, fond memories of Bentwaters in the 50's,my fathers family is from Great Glenham.
Lovely place, Bentwaters is a little quieter these days. Only the 2 seat Spitfire flies from there.

My father and I run a small business selling mainly military surplus, but I've started to branch into aquascaping supplies. Yes we're on Bentwaters Park, building 15 if you ever want to pop in, there's usually someone there in the mornings but it's always a good idea to send me a message on here first if you're planning a visit.
I've lived here 6 years and still don't really know what's on the old base!!

I keep in touch with family around Aldeburgh / Thorpness / Leiston, I used to spend a lot of my school holidays in the area & visit in-between wth my father a visit to Bentwaters was always on the cards & I remember going to an open day there & sitting in the cockpit of a Shooting Star. We used to see them fly over my memory says always in pairs.

Hi Mike :)
I'm on the Suffolk/Norfolk border and used to in Woodbridge so I know the area well.
Used to what Miranda!...o_O.....:D......:lol:......;).....:oops:

Back