• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Juwel heliolux

I've had to turn down the brightness of the sunrise setting as 100% lights was to much. I'll slowly increase back to 100% over the next few weeks until the plants adapt.

Where did people get the lights and controller from - I'm in Ireland but not sure who delivers there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - I'll check it out - the delivery costs from the UK to Ireland are ridiculous for some reason - my birthday is coming soon so a little pressie might be in order!

Checked website - don't think Charter house deliver to Ireland

I've had to turn down the brightness of the sunrise setting as 100% lights was to much. I'll slowly increase back to 100% over the next few weeks until the plants adapt.

That's a good idea I found them very bright. The blue night light looks awesome. I'm a very happy man

Checked website - don't think Charter house deliver to Ireland

Maybe give them a call or send an email, they might be able to sort something out. Also they have them on amazon but at even more of a steep price.

They deliver to Estonia apparently but I can't see a price for Ireland - anyone from Charter House here?

Maybe give them a call or send an email, they might be able to sort something out. Also they have them on amazon but at even more of a steep price.

Thanks - I'll try that

Just ordered helialux for my 180 Juwel with the controller. Is it easy to work? I would like to come the lighting strength - I presume this is possible? (Got it from German site called ZooDreams)

Just ordered helialux for my 180 Juwel with the controller. Is it easy to work? I would like to come the lighting strength - I presume this is possible? (Got it from German site called ZooDreams)

Yep you can. His a built in dimmer so you control the light intensity between the white and blue LEDs.

Does more white mean more intensity? Do you have the night-time setting on?

Wow exciting times. I think there brilliant. I'm sure your going to enjoy . I had the night light on throughout the night looks really cool at 30% blue 0% white but thought it was unfair on the fish so I changed it to total black out

Last edited:
Is some nightlight no ok? I thought with moonlight there is always some light even at nighttime?

What setting would be the equivalent of the t8s already on the aquarium?

It just my personal preference to have it totally black at night. Don't have a clue if it affects the fish or not.
Be great to hear if anyone knew?

Hard to say but my t5s was around 90/95% white. You will just have to play it by eye and turn the white down to try and match your t8s.
I now have mine on 100% fish seem to be fine with it.

Back