• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Jebao CP-40

most are willing to pay top dollars for a reef tank i guess , to be frank i find superb flow on a planted tank has less algae issues ,i always tried to use oversize filter on my set-up , once i even used eheim 2213 on a 30cm cube tank , seldom had algae problems

most are willing to pay top dollars for a reef tank i guess , to be frank i find superb flow on a planted tank has less algae issues ,i always tried to use oversize filter on my set-up , once i even used eheim 2213 on a 30cm cube tank , seldom had algae problems

Yes many support that idea, though I've had low algae successes with both low and high flow tanks. I spend a surprising amount of time plotting how to create a tank with a genuine full depth end to end river style flow, that's near silent, energy efficient, foolproof, easily maintained and easy on the eye... haven't got there yet! It's diverting though..gyre will do for now

Back