• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Natural habitat Videos. :)

zozo

Found a nice Blogspot.. Aquascaping and plants in their natural habitat. Interesting pictures and videos.

Enjoy! :)

Sneakpeak M. Pteropus Red in it's habitat..
2013-09-22+15.12.08.jpg

The rest.
http://fhurzan.blogspot.nl/p/blog-page_25.html
:thumbup:

Liked the pic.s................but didn't like the statements, that Tropica nursery is situated in Germany and have the Mic. pt. 'red' on stock-list :arghh: !!!! Both are wrong.

Mr. Windeløw "played around" with uncounted numbers of - more or less - interesting variations and species of Microsorum.
I would think he had this one, too, but I doubt it has been on actual stock list.

Liked the pic.s................but didn't like the statements, that Tropica nursery is situated in Germany and have the Mic. pt. 'red' on stock-list :arghh: !!!! Both are wrong.
Lol, i didn't yet read any, only watched pics and vids.. But as far as i know the red one is very rare in the trade and maybe via private collectors. That way i found my Orange, never seen it in stock anywhere till now.. And btw i guess is only orange (tips) if grown under high light with co2 and grows very large.. Did put a big colored one in my low tech and it started propagating like mad and theen died off all older large leaves and i had to start over again with simple small green ones. :)

The orange is very obvious emersed but I imagine people complained about the red from tropica. Quite underwhelming

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back