• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

#6 Cryptocoryne mini jungle

Hi all!

New update. Nothing changed too much except for the emersed part that is doing nicely.

3fd7eec43efed43ff7b88aeb2ff18b34.jpg

4ef90fb3bb2e61c9de1aaaab45122540.jpg

4e7690a814aa0b1497ebbabcd71dfdf7.jpg

9a81dcd7271d4461c0bdcc38a7076156.jpg

Jordi

Me too ! How did you manage to get Pinnatifida to grow emersed ? By the way very nice tank indeed

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

I just let them grow... nothing else. In some cases the stems come from the bottom of the tank. Other emersed stems are cuttings that were left among other floating plants and then they grew up. No spraying at all, it seems that the humidity from the tank is more than enough, at least if you don't try to force them to grow emersed. Not for Ludwigia though, that tends to lay horizontally instead of growing upwards

Jordi

Very nice mate, my kind of tank

you tested the ph ?

No... I once tested it (not really the pH but the pH change while diffusing CO2) but in another setup. Now it's a kind of rule of thumb, I know what works with 8 hours light at full power: about 0.5 bps, switched on 1.5 before lights, and a few squirts of ferts per week (about 1ml of macro and 1ml of micro of standard pps recipe)

Jordi

Back