• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Setting up New Aquarium with EHEIM 150 Asian and inspiring way, a must watch for every newbie

Madhav

Just came across this awesome link while googling for some random aquarium supplies.
A must watch for every newbie, although it explained in Taiwan, this hobby has no boundaries and barriers, Self explanatory. very simple and, step by step

always wondered why this hobby attracts majority of male hobbyists, today I found the answer and its logical.
I am sure this link will inspires both advanced and newbie same way.

Please leave your comments, if i am not wrong,

http://f100ctw.blogspot.sg/2011/01/blog-post_29.html

There was eheim 150 and an aquarium ?.
Sorry,didn't notice .

I too had the same problem, after so many revisits to the link, my wife helped me out from the situation. Your wife might be able to re-direct to those "equipment"

Just made a new year resolution: learn Taiwanese in 30 days, and I am already working on it. This Bookmarked link comes in very handy...

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-UL00 using Tapatalk

As an "Oldie" rather than a "Newbie" I found this helpful in more ways than one!....... There's a couple of items I need to watch it again for!
I think most of the members will benefit from your tips on how to use these "equipment" in more ways than one, pls share your thoughts...

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-UL00 using Tapatalk

As it says 你的坦克安裝了更愉悅與這些指令。

that's really funny! I am not sure you intended that as a pun or you really wrote that in English and use google translate and pasted inside here. Either way.... brilliant translation! :)

坦克 in chinese refers to the military tank or the armoured fighting vehicle.

A fish tank in chinese is 鱼 (fish) 缸 (tank/container).

It was a Bing translation, regretfully the pun I intended actually got lost in the translation so in a way I'm glad there was a pun there anyway, just that I can't claim it.
In the original I used the word "Erection" but I believe it was translated to "Installed"

My original was "The erection of your tank is more enjoyable with these instructions"

It was a Bing translation, regretfully the pun I intended actually got lost in the translation so in a way I'm glad there was a pun there anyway, just that I can't claim it.
In the original I used the word "Erection" but I believe it was translated to "Installed"

My original was "The erection of your tank is more enjoyable with these instructions"

No wonder. I was trying to figure out why it uses the phrase '指令'. That chinese phrase is typically used in a military context or someone with authority to issue orders or instructions.

Back