• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New camera phone tips please- Huawei P8 Lite

Gill

So got my new phone and a little confused by it.
It has alot of settings for taking pix.
The main issue I have is that the pic i am taking looks to be in perfect focus when taking the pic. Upon DL to the Laptop they are not in focus or too soft.
Have tried using the HDR setting and not much difference, Professional setting looks a bit better.
All focus, i like this setting as can change the focal point, so will have a play about with this one.

Any other tips or tricks anyone can suggest.

Hiya gill, if you search eBay, a mini tripod for your phone is very useful imo, you can also use the timer on the phone cam to eliminate any vibration when taking the picture, also set your aquarium light on full for the photo, also worth playing around with the position of the light above the tank but more than anything take loads of photos, also worth looking through your App Store for a photo editor handy to adjust sharpness and brightness of the image,
Hope this helps.

going to have a play about with some of the apps I Dl from the app store. Phone keeps wanting me to Dl the Hauwei apps, but dont like the amount of ads that kept popping up.
Will see if i can fix the focusing issues our over the weekend.
If all else fails will get someone in to help me with it. As there is a decent Phone Shop on my Road who seem really helpful.

Reactions: tim
Don't expect hight quality sharp photos with this phone, it can take decent photos but for something like Instagram or FB ;) you will need one of the top phones to get decent shots ;)

My Samsung screen went blank for no reason,the phone shop looked it over in 5 minutes decided I had damaged the phone?Said a new screen would cost £100!.I took it to a small independant shop what did laptop,phone repairs etc,said it wouldnt be worth it after checking Ebay,got a LG as a temporary( while updating )the photos are very good despite it being a very cheaply priced phone

Back