• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[ Tranquility ] NA 120x50x55 High tech

Hi. What is the box of tricks in the bottom left of your cupboard? Looks like some kind of timer control? Very nice setup by the way nice and clean

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi. What is the box of tricks in the bottom left of your cupboard? Looks like some kind of timer control? Very nice setup by the way nice and clean

Thanks
I think you mean this....
It's a led time controller. .
tc420-led-time-controller-5-kanalen-pc-software-us.jpg

Yup that's the one. Shame though as it's 12-24v I need something to run on the mains. What do you control with it? Lights etc? Cheers

Sorry but what do you meen whit the mains.
I control the lights whit it...because if I use the the controller of the same brand as my lights. ..then I pay more then 200 euro....and now only 50 and there is a new version of this led computer you can control it whit a app

Sorry just 're read it. Led thought it said LCD. No worry

Yes my tank is from NA. Only thing is different is the cabinet which it's also from NA. The other only difference is the light. I got 2 x Chihiros 1201A and still missing controllers for them.

I'm looking for a timer to control 2 dosing pumps. They are 220v. On first look I thought it said LCD and not LED

I have 2 peristaltic pumps but no way of controlling then. So I need a timer switch for auto dosing

The tank and whole setting look awesome. I can't stop looking at the last picture with all equipment in display. I will copy this setup for my new 300lt since we have nearly identical gear. Frankly if I manage to arrange my cabinet like that I'm tempted to leave the doors open permanently. And yes you;re right that the black plastic tubes look bad, the steel pipes look way better. I'm so glad I ordered 2 sets of thsoe for my 2 JBL 1500e.

Now that gives me an idea. Maybe I shall go against my natural tendency to be messy and do a show tank in the middle of my living room where all the equipment below is enclosed by acrylic or glass so that viewers not only enjoy what's going on in the tank but how it's being kept going.

I have 2 peristaltic pumps but no way of controlling then. So I need a timer switch for auto dosing

Can your pumps just do single or a fixed number of pumps each time they're activated? If not, even a digital timer won't be applicable since the shortest interval I've seen is 1 minute.

No. They have a minimal activation period of 3 mins. I've managed to reduce my flow down to 56.5ml over 3 minutes. There are some timers out there that will activate for 1 second. They are harder to find though. Apparently my brother has found me a couple off eBay and will arrive in a few days hopefully. I was going to scrap the idea but he had already found and purchased them lol.

OK ...that make sense. ..
Whit my aqua medic reef dose it's a little bit easier but to dose EI it's still a hard time...I must also work whit a timer unfortunately. ..but it works

Yes they are. Absolutely top quality. ...it only took so long because there where some problems whit the factory where they produce them....but now they have them in stock....they say

The transition from large landscape rock to sand is abrupt, did you consider using any different grade substrate to smooth the transition?

Back