• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[ Tranquility ] NA 120x50x55 High tech

The transition from large landscape rock to sand is abrupt, did you consider using any different grade substrate to smooth the transition?
No:) I wanted I little bit of cliff style and the
Hydrocotyle must grow a little bit over the edge and between the rocks downwards

And we are in week 4....almost no algae just a bit green hair algae. .but this weekend the clean up crew go in
2017-04-30 11.56.22.jpg
20170429_203221.jpg
20170429_203146.jpg
20170425_205626.jpg

Looking good, the Hydrocotyle is a bit big at the front tho, pretty much blocks the view of the carpet plant at the back.

So....Hydrocotyle is growing like crazy...as you guys says. ..I think I don't like that much....but I like the plant...don't know what to do till know...
After a big trim it growing back nice...
Lost 1 oto. ..dont know why. ..
20170531_120430.jpg
20170527_185112.jpg
20170603_200254.jpg
20170527_185112.jpg
20170531_120430.jpg

What do you think about to change the white sand and replace it whit black....and a black background?
Because as you can see...the shrimps love to play whit the soil and put it in front of the glass...
Messy look :(

Looking really good :thumbup: Ottos tend to be a bit hit and miss, doubt it's because of something you did and more the condition of the fish when you buy them. Just thought I would mention the twinstar, although there is still ongoing debate over exactly what it is doing they say that the bubbles coming from it are reactive against bacteria both friendly and not so recommending putting it as far away from your filter in take as you can so it doesn't draw bubbles in and upset your friendly filter bacteria. Yours appears to be right next to the inlet.

Love the scape. I'm a complete newcomer and I'm currently setting up a iwagumi 120×60×50cm.

Got 2 jbl 1501's as well, along with the same heater you got. I'm also going to get the same auto dosing setup from my lfs. I got 80kg of seiryu stone along with ada soil.
I'm thinking of getting the 2 kessil A360we's.

I've a few questions for you. Did you think of using lilly pipes at all or is there a specific reason you chose the steel pipes? (They look great btw)

Also can you tell me why you went for the lights you got. 2 kessils will cost me in and around 800 euro plus.

Love the rocks you got, they complement each other. My rocks, not so much. One is huge, probably 4 times the size of the next one down. Must actually weight them. Your beach front has inspired me to follow suit. Love it.

How much co2 are you using?

Keep up the updates.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Love the scape. I'm a complete newcomer and I'm currently setting up a iwagumi 120×60×50cm.

Got 2 jbl 1501's as well, along with the same heater you got. I'm also going to get the same auto dosing setup from my lfs. I got 80kg of seiryu stone along with ada soil.
I'm thinking of getting the 2 kessil A360we's.

I've a few questions for you. Did you think of using lilly pipes at all or is there a specific reason you chose the steel pipes? (They look great btw)

Also can you tell me why you went for the lights you got. 2 kessils will cost me in and around 800 euro plus.

Love the rocks you got, they complement each other. My rocks, not so much. One is huge, probably 4 times the size of the next one down. Must actually weight them. Your beach front has inspired me to follow suit. Love it.

How much co2 are you using?

Keep up the updates.

Thank you...
On this moment I set my bubble rate at 3 a 4 bps. ..I don't check how much ppm but just check how much co2 I can give till my fish doing strange things..

The light I choose. ..because it's half the price of the kessils and I like to have also red light in it..

The ss in and outflow I choose because 2 reason. ..1 you see less dirty in and outflow...2 because it's a jet outflow...so more flow..

How much are those steel pipes & are your lights dimmable?

Yes it is...from 1 to 100% and the colours also separate. ..
This is a video clip of it from a 60.3.

1 set steel pipes is from naturalaqario and 100 euro...the other whit skimmer is from aquasabi and I think 60 or 70 euro.
Check the light brand site good because you have 4 different options. ..the normal one whit strips. ..one whit clusters. ..then the one I have white cluster control...and you have a matrix....
It's from cheap to more expensive the strip and cluster you can dim but not control the separate colours...the control what I have you can control complete but whit a maximum of 1 cluster each 20cm like I have 120cm whit 6 clusters and around 1100 lumen for each cluster and the matrix you can put more cluster in it and the matrix is a think around 1800 lumen each cluster.
The quality is really good...german 1 piece aluminium whit German quality leds whit a 120° angel. ..I buy the led light from aquasabi. ..and don't forget you need to buy separate mounting kit and power unit and led controller the tc420 and the wiring. ..but all explained on the website

Back