• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nano NatureScape

It is you're right, I was expecting to be bid up. But 20% of that for €13 is still a very good price. I usually get a very tiny portion barely enough to cover a 4x3cm mesh for around £10.

Finally, the Buces have arrived, healthy plants and decent value for money @ £7.50 each inc P&P from an eBay vendor.
More scaping tomorrow...:)

Mini Coin left, Black Phantom right
34552013766_6bb468ba91_c.jpg

Thanks @tim and @Mannic05...gona' get planting as soon as those buces arrive.

The diffuser was from aquahk-uk eBay. But something very similar is available from Aquarium Gardens one of our excellent sponsors http://www.aquariumgardens.co.uk/pollen-glass-co2-diffuser-for-aquarium-up-to-150l-1178-p.asp. I'd have got it from them if I'd known.

Just taken delivery of the Riccardia chamedrifolia...can't believe my luck - 99p off eBay, an embarrassing amount:)

34573755755_ef613e6bd3_c.jpg
Wow that is cheap. Does the seller have any think else for sell?

Planted at last, it's a bit scruffy looking, but hopefully it will soon grow in and I can set about manicuring it...

34471330122_253e0d083a_c.jpg

Awsome!! Think i'm going to buy me a cube, instead of diy it.. I like the curved corners, looks so much beter.. :)

[QUOTE="zozo, I like the curved corners, looks so much better.. :)[/QUOTE]

Ya, I have round corners and I can tell you it's a PITA to clean them ;)

Really like it. Can't wait to see this cube when the plants are settled in and have there first trimming.

What kind of fertelizer or dosing method do you gonna use. And what's the b/s rate on your CO2.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

="zozo, I like the curved corners, looks so much better.. :)
<br /><br />Ya, I have round corners and I can tell you it's a PITA to clean them ;)

Both of my tanks are from Dennerle, and both have curved corners, I have found that the alginator from Dennerle is a very handy tool for this job.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Haha ! :lol: You have to admire the power of marketing - creating the situation and selling the one solution ; thank you man, I didn't know it existed :)

I've seen those Dennerle cubes, they are nice.. I have cube in my head for long time now, but i actualy want a shallow 40x40x25..
It's what kept me away from buying one, but this scape might just change my mind.

I normally hate cubes because no matter what I do, it always looks the same... so I must commend you for an excellent job using the depth and creating something totally different than what I've seen!

Back