• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

It's A Lovely Day To Get Stitches Out!

Smells Fishy

It's sunny and I'm nervous as hell! Cut my thumb pretty bad 6 days ago and I was told to wait a week but I got an appointment today so I went for it. Would one day really matter? It no longer bleeds during the day and when I change the blaster so hopefully it'll be fine. I'm dreading it because before I could get the stitches I had to get around the cut numbed and that basically ment getting a needle put in and around the cut a few times. F#ck that hurt, i think I went into shock or something because the nurse was talking to me but I couldn't think straight and felt dizzy. I really hope they don't do the same this time to take them out. If you can't tell already this has been a first for me. My appointment is at 11.50am so probably won't get a reply in time.

Wish me luck.

It's sunny and I'm nervous as hell! Cut my thumb pretty bad 6 days ago and I was told to wait a week but I got an appointment today so I went for it. Would one day really matter? It no longer bleeds during the day and when I change the blaster so hopefully it'll be fine. I'm dreading it because before I could get the stitches I had to get around the cut numbed and that basically ment getting a needle put in and around the cut a few times. F#ck that hurt, i think I went into shock or something because the nurse was talking to me but I couldn't think straight and felt dizzy. I really hope they don't do the same this time to take them out. If you can't tell already this has been a first for me. My appointment is at 11.50am so probably won't get a reply in time.

Wish me luck.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

I cut into my right index finger as a young teen. I still remember that needle going right INTO the cut and the pain. Felt like holding it into acid. No fun at all.

How did it go?

The nurse said it would be best for me to wait a few more days to be on the safe side. Ahha so its like that well when I get them out I'll take a pic and add it here.

As requested...

Get ready...

It's coming...

Oh the horror....

IMG_20170530_194734059.jpg

It's really embarrassing showing this off. The stitches came out really well I only really felt one of them being pulled out. It hurt a hell of a lot more a few nights ago when I forgot and used my thumb normally and popped a stitch.

Back