• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hang my leds

I built a shelf and then hung my (very heavy) panels from that, using a hanging kit and some screw in hooks. It doesn't look great, but it works fairly well. If you have the budget the iQuatics hanging kits are lovely.

Aqua Medic Aquafit has 3 different versions i use number 2 for my diy led setup.. But also TMC and ATI have these kind of cable sets in offer. :)

Which LED units and make do you have might help a little ;)
It is a simple thin and small tablet like led..
I built a shelf and then hung my (very heavy) panels from that, using a hanging kit and some screw in hooks. It doesn't look great, but it works fairly well. If you have the budget the iQuatics hanging kits are lovely.
Yes, they look cool!
Aqua Medic Aquafit has 3 different versions i use number 2 for my diy led setup.. But also TMC and ATI have these kind of cable sets in offer. :)
I would prefer not to drill ... But I will check those.

Would need to make/screw some fixture to the cabinet than to attach the cables to.. :)

I wonder if steel fishing wires and sleeves are OK for this application?

I wonder if steel fishing wires and sleeves are OK for this application?

I take it you mean the wire traces used for the like off Pike which use crimps. Cant see why not. You could also use braid too, which is more flexible and can be crimped as well. Braid can get it to 100lbs+ breaking strain too.

Reactions: xim
Back