• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I need your 'likes'

Nick16

ADMIN - i hope this is allowed? - It is fish related, albeit on a bigger scale.

Hi all,

I am currently entered in a photo competition on Facebook (not a hardcore professional one) with the subject being fishing photos in and around a particular complex in Thailand.
You are only allowed to submit 3 photos per entry.
I didnt have my DSLR with me only a mobile phone, but they have come out reasonably well.

The criteria to win is based on likes as well as judging so its important i get a fair few of those Thumbs up! (or reactions)
Comments are fine too.
The prize is an all expenses paid for trip to Thailand to stay at the complex. Flights, accommodation, food and fishing.

Would it be possible anyone reading this could click the link provided (below) and 'Like' the entry. (you may have to click Like and then click confirm which replaces the like button)

My Entry is no:12 - Nick Parker. - I should be at the top. <SMILE>20</SMILE>

If you wish to go the extra mile and share it, that would be wonderful, i'm sure you guys have plenty of contacts on Facebook who are like minded.

I would be very grateful!

http://www.facebook.com/JurassicMountainResortFishingPark/posts/1311264398969571

Photos are heavily doctored though. Look at the colour saturations of them.
Be hard to win when the mountain is bright red!
Its not all about the likes, there is judging involved which is on my side. The Striped catfish you see on my entry has never been caught in 5 years except by me. Its the only one in the lake!!

Back