• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Current Display Aquascapes at Aquarium Gardens

Aquarium Gardens

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Hi all,

Here's a video of our current in-store display aquascapes as of June 2017.

Thanks to @George Farmer for these excellent shots.

They all look nice, its very hard to read the text / description of the tanks without and background / fill behind the text tho. Something to consider for next time.

They all look nice, its very hard to read the text / description of the tanks without and background / fill behind the text tho. Something to consider for next time.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Finally made it to Aquarium Gardens...It took me just over a hour to travel there by car but it was well worth it. The display tanks alone are worth the visit.
The shop is well laid out with everything the discerning aquascaper could wish for under one roof; hardscape, plants, and equipment. The plants are amazing; most kept/grown hydroponically.
I felt like a kid in a sweet shop, and before I knew it I'd spent over an hour just browsing, I left there with some very nice small pieces of mini-landscape rock:)

Finally made it to Aquarium Gardens...It took me just over a hour to travel there by car but it was well worth it. The display tanks alone are worth the visit.
The shop is well laid out with everything the discerning aquascaper could wish for under one roof; hardscape, plants, and equipment. The plants are amazing; most kept/grown hydroponically.
I felt like a kid in a sweet shop, and before I knew it I'd spent over an hour just browsing, I left there with some very nice small pieces of mini-landscape rock:)

Cheers, Tim. Great to meet you, another UKAPS member I can put a face to :) Glad you enjoyed your visit. I hope you get your tank sorted soon :)

Aquascaper 600 is my favourite among the video there, with the dennerle 35 litre a close second; they all look great though!

Back