• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plastic tank corner bracket glass lid holder

sr20det

Anyone know where i can get these. These came with the Pets at home tanks. And want some for a clearseal tank i have.

Also ordered some straight ones already from the bay but keen on the corner ones which I cannot find.

Thanks in advance
dd8b4bb496007069f236c79d748a2d80.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Dennerle do them for their nano cube.
Not sure what glass thickness they fit,and you'd need 2 sets to get 4 corners.

Also found these in black, where available at several German aquarium shops, but out of stock.. It was a China product as far as i could research them..
ecken-fuer-abdeckscheibe-halterset.jpg

You might be lucky with searching glass corner protectors ( or maybe plastic corner protectors) to find simmular designs in an totaly different direction. :)

Also found these in black, where available at several German aquarium shops, but out of stock.. It was a China product as far as i could research them..
ecken-fuer-abdeckscheibe-halterset.jpg

You might be lucky with searching glass corner protectors ( or maybe plastic corner protectors) to find simmular designs in an totaly different direction. :)
Have looked Ukon both Amazon and ebay. Various combinations in names. Found straight so Ordered some straight ones from china. Just couldn't find corner. So wait is not an issue. Will check again maybe world wide ebay etc

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Banggood.com is another one to find the oddest gadgets.. :)

Back