• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

APS external filters

Yep, got an EF2, 1400LPH and works wondefully, had it running o my 180litre tank and now running with no issues on my 450litre. Will probably get a second at some stage.

Yep, got an EF2, 1400LPH and works wondefully, had it running o my 180litre tank and now running with no issues on my 450litre. Will probably get a second at some stage.
had one worked perfect , made in same factory as top brands :)
Thanks for your answers. Do you know if it's possible to connect some clear hose and glass lily pipes to it?

Had a couple 2000EF for a few years. Workhorses these filters. APS have full range of spares too.The models have been updated.

The filters are great but their customer service is shocking! Just read their google / eBay reviews

They are reasonably good filters, and I'm sure if you buy one it will serve you well.
However, if things don't go according to plan you may experience some problems with their after sales service...
I can testify through personal experience that it's definitely a target area for improvement.

Might be worth mentioning that these filters are re-branded Sunsun units. You can usually get them for a fair bit less via eBay and the likes.

I've got a 2000efx running and it's been great, the hose on the 2000 is to large for Lily pipes but it can be modified with connectors or just get a smaller size. The 2000 is a big ass filter and just fits in my trigon cupboard. Aps replaced replaced a faulty head unit for me, I've had only good experiences with them.

Back