• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Art

thdesilva2000

Seedling
All,

There is an FB update saying CO2 Art is no longer accepting orders. Does anyone know what is up? I recently bought some expensive kit off them and am afraid there will not be anyone to honour their guarantee.

All,

There is an FB update saying CO2 Art is no longer accepting orders. Does anyone know what is up? I recently bought some expensive kit off them and am afraid there will not be anyone to honour their guarantee.

I've been wanting an intense inline atomiser but their site keeps on blocking the view of the page with a message saying it's undergoing maintenance. Perhaps they are in trouble?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a look at their website and see the message saying to contact them using the sales confirmation e-mail . Surely they must appreciate that a message like that sends the heebie jeebies up customers ..if it is nothing to concern customers then they should say so otherwise folk will think allsorts ..

All,

It is of concern. I thought as Co2 Supermarket were off on their hols last week Co2 Art were also taking the opportunity to have a break whilst the competition were away scoffing ice cream on some pier... I expected them to be back in business today now that Co2 Supermarket were back but on checking their website earlier it still states they are still experiencing technical issues. Going on that hopefully it's just a glitch with their online ordering, virus maybe..?

I've been wanting an intense inline atomiser but their site keeps on blocking the view of the page with a message saying it's undergoing maintenance. Perhaps they are in trouble?

Thats not what I got ...did you refresh the page .

That isnt good! they where handy for bits and pieces, extension nuts etc... many ppl ordered from them even all the way from Australia.

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-07%20at%209.38.43%20pm.png

That isnt good! they where handy for bits and pieces, extension nuts etc... many ppl ordered from them even all the way from Australia.

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-07%20at%209.38.43%20pm.png

CO2 Art had a campaign in July announcing a new regulator, then this message appears.

I recently shopped at CO2 Supermarket and I got the package today.

I know from following this forum that CO2 Art and CO2 Supermarket have been at each other, interestingly they are both sponsors of UKAPS.

I think as CO2 Art is a sponsor, admins should look into this.

CO2 Art had a campaign in July announcing a new regulator, then this message appears.

I recently shopped at CO2 Supermarket and I got the package today.

I know from following this forum that CO2 Art and CO2 Supermarket have been at each other, interestingly they are both sponsors of UKAPS.

I think as CO2 Art is a sponsor, admins should look into this.

Hoping it is a website glitch / e-commerce issues and not something more serious.

It's such a pity that they "might" be closing down (but I hope they don't). Their after service is the best I have seen for planted tank equipments and were very responsive to all my regulator troubleshooting.
I just checked out co2supermarket website and they seem to carry almost the same range as co2art. I'm not so sure of the prices though....seems a bit $$.....IMO.

It's such a pity that they "might" be closing down (but I hope they don't). Their after service is the best I have seen for planted tank equipments and were very responsive to all my regulator troubleshooting.
I just checked out co2supermarket website and they seem to carry almost the same range as co2art. I'm not so sure of the prices though....seems a bit $$.....IMO.

Agreed, their after sales is really good, they replaced my faulty regulator with no questions asked. The owner (Marek) was always on hand to answer questions. Hope they are not leaving due to Brexit!

They have set up a new site called co2regulator.eu but it seems a promotional website.

That new co2 Art reg has been coming for ages. I ordered my kit around 18 months ago and it shipped with the new reg? Perhaps it didn't end up being a commercial thing?

Hoping it is a website glitch / e-commerce issues and not something more serious.

They made the same post on their own facebook so its isnt a glitch / e-commerce problem, could just be temporary i guess, not the best marketing strategy tho.

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-07%20at%2011.14.44%20pm.png

Evening,

So does anyone knows waht hapenned to CO2art?

I used to have a great impression of them but this kind of attitude doesn´t fit to well..

Best regards,

While it would be nice to have more information, it seems to me that CO2Art is attempting to act responsibly despite some crisis, be it commercial or personal

Back