• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Thank you all for the kind words, I really appreciate all your inputs. I'm having such a great time here on Ukaps, learning from other members and sharing the ups and downs.

Wish my photography skills were better though. Don't think my pictures always do the tank justice, some more coloration in the light fixture wouldn't hurt either for a more vivid rendition.

Anyhow, took this picture with my iPhone, think I'll try to work on getting some more high quality pictures with the camera from this angle:

IMG_2273.JPG

Well, that looks healthy! :)

Instead of the overpriced twinstar led, you could try the 50$ chihiros rgb on eBay, very happy with mine!

Well, that looks healthy! :)

Instead of the overpriced twinstar led, you could try the 50$ chihiros rgb on eBay, very happy with mine!

I gave it a thought - then tought I would wait and see how Twinstars new more powerful model turns out - looks really promising. Initially was considering RGB from ADA so the price tag on Twinstar seem like a bargain compared

I gave it a thought - then tought I would wait and see how Twinstars new more powerful model turns out - looks really promising. Initially was considering RGB from ADA so the price tag on Twinstar seem like a bargain compared
Ada rgb is expensive but the price tag is worth it. Red plants really pop out and greens look amazing. I have 2 on my 120

Cheers
Ryan

Ada rgb is expensive but the price tag is worth it. Red plants really pop out and greens look amazing. I have 2 on my 120

Cheers
Ryan

I have No doubt the light is about as good as it gets - its unfortunately a bit too expensive for my economy atm. Along whit I don't even have a hanging kit for it. So will have to look for a cheaper solution, and from what I've heard the new Twinstar might be just it - hopefully

Hopefully it's more powerful than the ES series and dimmable :)

Ada looks awesome but the price tag is awesome too. Better save that money for nice hardscape or bigger tank

Hi, nice growth.

You could use an toothbrush to clean those rocks, they'll stand out more in All this green :)

Very nice , what are you using for diffusing CO2 ?

Hey Thanks. After having two UP inline break, Im really happy I got CO2Art's own version of the inline diffuser. Much better quality and diffusion IMO :)

You made a great tank and I am looking forward to your next scape. What kind of style are you planning to do?

Good luck with scaping and building the cabinet.

Thanks a lot! This was my first scape - so it really has been an learning experience.
I Think i will try something similar to this setup from the ADA gallery:

Ps. If anyone knows what Crypts they are using please let me know

IMG_2426.JPG

Thanks a lot! This was my first scape - so it really has been an learning experience.
I Think i will try something similar to this setup from the ADA gallery:

Ps. If anyone knows what Crypts they are using please let me know

View attachment 109610

Good luck sure you can pull something off like this.

The path/opening creates some nice depth in the scape! Lovely :)

Back