• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada 60F -go with the flow- nature aquarium

Thanks man!

Evening pics, this tank seems finally balanced. :)

17060408424531509.jpg

170604084238759367.jpg

170604084241546937.jpg

170604084244453789.jpg

170604084245422894.jpg

170604084237685866.jpg

Thanks, they're feeding on JBL novofect!

Originally bought this food for my otocinclus, but all my fishes and shrimps seems to love it, even the picky ones (like those ember tetra or my ex boraras...) ;)

This is a joke...enough said, this was my last aquascape, next one will be a nano reef.

170809084910816543.jpg

17080908491456304.jpg

I take it you are not satisfied with the results?
Too bad - the scape is VERY nice but the competition is insane, I hope you will continue and use it as a motivation for next years IAPLC.
Personally seing some of your competitors even around the 800's - I would be proud if that ranking and scape :)

Congrats. Love that scape. Don't take the rank personally. I think the computer probably randomly chooses the ranks after 100.

Agree with the above comments, dont worry about the rank just be happy with your own scape, its great! Seems all high ranking tanks where much the same style, tones of vine style wood crammed with as many plants as possible.

Question why does the photo display two scapes "Rock N Roll" and "Go with the Flow" both the same rank? or is the rock n roll tank from another year? Both your tanks? Both with the same rank, whats the odds!

Here's the Odd thing (as doyle said): exact same rank last year (rock´n roll was the title of my iwagumi) and this year...computer judges?

Well, I get bored of planted tank and contest anyway so...end of the game, thanks for your kind words, support and help guys, this forum is awesome (Wish there were one as good in France)!

Cheers

IAPLC is a joke so you either accept what they do or don't take a part in the competition. To be classified higher you need certain name, come from certain country and be lucky like in the lottery. I have already seen a few tanks classified higher and some of them were of really poor quality. I also followed the previous years entries and sometimes you just can't describe why this or that work was classified so high. Unfortunately we can't argue with the judges and they will always do what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back