• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My kitchen nano

I honestly wish I had the creativity to create something like your first tank shown, wanting something like that in the bed room or lounge as a display piece, beautiful!

Reactions: tim
You make it look so easy Tim, you should do a video diary next time you do one, lol, be great.

Thanks for the comments guys, kitchen nano mkII is still running though a tad neglected, it keeps ticking along, shrimp breeding faster than the rams horn snails, will try and keep a better journal if/when I rescape it.
iPhone pic
IMG_0982.JPG

Cheers for looking :)

Thanks for the comments guys, kitchen nano mkII is still running though a tad neglected, it keeps ticking along, shrimp breeding faster than the rams horn snails, will try and keep a better journal if/when I rescape it.
iPhone pic
View attachment 109816
Cheers for looking :)
Look good as always tim

Lol did you cut the filter in halve? Nice idea, saves room :geek:, also never thought about that position (horizontal one):thumbup:
Love these small filters.
Yep cut the bottom off in the end, the horizontal position worked ok untill I changed the light to flexi mini, it blocked light from some plants and became a pita when I neglected the tank a little, sucking in air when the tank wasn't topped up.

Back