• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Perthshire

Kattis

Aquarium fever is hitting home again and after years and years of mistreatment I decided that I need to do something to my poor old tank. In absences of care it has filled with java fern so looking for inspiration to do something to it.

It's Fluvial Osaka 260 with fluvial 306 filter and 3x 39w t5 (waiting to add a LED conversion tube to remaining slot) filled with about million java ferns, some little anubias and newly added vallisnaria gigantea. Fish are an elderly boesemani rainbow and newbie 2x angels and 22ish neon tetras

6c0f89f5998e539a0c9e53e4de4cfe3e.jpg

Aquarium fever is hitting home again and after years and years of mistreatment I decided that I need to do something to my poor old tank. In absences of care it has filled with java fern so looking for inspiration to do something to it.

It's Fluvial Osaka 260 with fluvial 306 filter and 3x 39w t5 (waiting to add a LED conversion tube to remaining slot) filled with about million java ferns, some little anubias and newly added vallisnaria gigantea. Fish are an elderly boesemani rainbow and newbie 2x angels and 22ish neon tetras

6c0f89f5998e539a0c9e53e4de4cfe3e.jpg

Hello and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back