• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Planted tank

i am going to be creating a planted tank using a juwel reckord 700. I have removed the internal filter and will be using a fluval 106 canister filter as a replacement. I have upgraded my light to the fluval fresh and plant 2.0. Also I will be using liquid carbon and fertilisers( Any recommendations). However I am unsure of what plants I can grow. Can you help?

Also any fish recommendations I would like two shoals of small fish. I found some gold neons that looked good what would go well with these and a centrepiece or pair. I quite like apistos and rams etc.

i am going to be creating a planted tank using a juwel reckord 700. I have removed the internal filter and will be using a fluval 106 canister filter as a replacement. I have upgraded my light to the fluval fresh and plant 2.0. Also I will be using liquid carbon and fertilisers( Any recommendations). However I am unsure of what plants I can grow. Can you help?

Thomas

If this is your first planted tank - my view - keep your tank low tech, but buy some decent substrate like ADA as for plants crypts (foreground plants) Echinodours (midground plants) these plants can be quite striking and dont need much work - they look after themselves. Fertz Neutro + all in one fertz + Neutro Co2.

Have a look at this website - all you require.

https://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/?zenid=u4m7amg9gtagu1lknqum284gh6

Paul

Back