• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Arizona

Lakehouse

Seedling
IMG_2544.JPG
IMG_2356.JPG
IMG_2544.JPG
I've been doing planted tanks for 9 years now and have always been in awe over the ukaps scales and the wealth of info that I've seen from this site so I thought I'd formally join.

I currently sold my tanks to fund my 250g rimless that I just took ownership of a couple weeks ago and began planting yesterday. It is lower light (25 micromols of par at substrate, 35 in middle of water column and 50 at waters surface), pressurized co2 and liquid ferts (all-in-one called Thrive from Colin in the U.S.). I'll try to post a pic of tank

I look forward to seeing/discussing/learning about others' tanks.

Cheers
Tim

Ps- I see the ukaps shirts/hoodies in the store. If I buy one, will it be able to ship to the U.S.?

Welcome to ukaps and I think I speak for all when I say "please do a journal on your new tank" it looks ace.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome! Super impressive scape! Tell us the specs please. Is it 9ft? And a pic of whatever is going on behind the wall would be great too.

Wow I am jealous, wish I had that space. Think I would be swimming in it :)

Welcome and I cannot wait to see this tank evolve.

Thank you all for the kind words. I will start a journal here in the next day or two.
Some quick specs:
250gallon 3/4" rimless 96x24x25tall drilled 4 holes on back wall to run 2 Eheim 2262 canisters.
Steel stand
Qty.4 Green Element Evo Quad led lights 24" adjusted to 25par at substrate and 50par at waters surface
Pressurized co2 being installed this weekend.
Tank planted on sept 11 2017 (still more to go)
Ada amazonia Light
All plumbing and electrical goes through wall into room on backside where it's also plumbed to a drain line and hose bib line for quick/easy water changes. Running straight tap water.

Thanks again
More details to come in journal

Last edited:
Back