• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello all.

Null Zero

Hi to all the knowledgeable folks on here! Love this website and have been a lurker for more than a year. Was reticent to join as the forum is pretty much for UK based aquarists, but I decided to take the plunge anyway!

I am currently based out of New Delhi, India, working with WWF on sustainability based initiatives for businesses from high footprint sectors.

Have had a keen interest in aquariums and fish keeping since my undergraduate days, but never had a planted tank before 2016. Did have a few swords and elodea in my Tinfoil Barb 100 gallon tank, but they did not last long given the voracious appetite of the barbs.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I am here to learn more about planted tanks, especially on how to use scientific principles to create a healthy, lush and thriving planted aquatic ecosystem. Have read brilliant threads on here which have helped me immensely. The discussions here are informative and descriptive, very helpful to a newcomer like me to delve into complicated topics.

Looking forward to learning more about the art of rearing aquatic jungles and contributing in any way I can.

Thanks and regards

Back