• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just Hi

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hi guys
I comeback to UKAPS, after a long time of silence on the forum. I think since the end of 2015 !!
It has been a long time and I missed you guys!!!
I was a bit off of scaping, with a new born and a lot of things going on in my life.
Hope every one is doing great in our community ?
So for more that 1.5 year I have kept the same scape in my tank and I think it's time to rescape this N.A. 90 cm. The tank have been in autopilot with very low light and few plants (microsorum needle, staugoryn respens, some different crypt, annubia, eleocharis, tripartita, Hemianthus H, moss and other plants....
Project is to buy 60cm optiwhite for second tank... the problem is that I don't find any 60cm optiwhite to sell in Belgium or in France. Do we have a partner here in UKAPS that sales cm optiwhite and that can ship to Belgium or DRC ?

This week end I am going to Zongo waterfalls, I will take pictures and video of natural habitat of Bolbitis and anubias. I will also try to find again these small stem plant and spiky grass I found 4 years ago there. You can see pictures of these two plants in the topic I made "african rivers".
Hope I will find this tiny stem plant again it was a great unknown foreground plant.

So you will start to see me more again on the forum

Cheers guys

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Back