• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Next...

TStefan

Seedling
Hi all,

I would like to reveal my tank:

- Dennerle Scaper's Tank 50

- filtration by JBL E702 with siporax, micromec and original sponge

- led light lamp Dennerle Led 24 w (4 h - break 2 h - 4 h)

- jbl river sand black + seiryu rocks + 2 red moor branches

- plants: anubias nana, microsorum pteropus, lindernia, peacock moss, nymphaea taiwan and a little bucephalandra

- fertilization Dennerle Liquid Carbo and Plant Elixir

It was started 3 weeks ago and until now it looks good, without algae (only a few green spots on the anubias leaves and glass).

Next week i hope to populate it with some nano fish, like boraras, some yellow shrimp and corydoras pygmaeus.

I hope you like it!

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20171015_221517.jpg
    20171015_221517.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 20171015_221753.jpg
    20171015_221753.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Hi, Stefan!
Nice tank. I like very much the Anubias island.
Be aware about Boraras, they are very, very shy and fearful. Therefore, they need many shelters in the plant zone.
But, being sole kind of fish could be more active and not so shy. You may consider also Ember Tetra.

Hi, Silviu! Thanks a lot!

I am very happy because today I will populate my tank with boraras (really like them :D), some corydoras panda (instead of pygmaeus) and i hope that next month some yellow shrimp to join the team. I have some adjustments in my mind for the moment for this weekend.

Hi,

The thank is populated now with some panda and boraras awaiting for the yellow shrimp team. Everything is going nice, no algae for the moment.

Attachments

• ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    772.7 KB · Views: 63
Looks very well. The advantage to have no grass : Cory with no problems!
Before adding the shrimps, put in the floating part of the skimmer a sieve, otherwise there will be
a nice meeting place for shrimps. I found once 8 Amano there!

Back