• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tv Series Your Watching Now?

I love a good old dose of zombies or end of the world stuff :) good to be prepared.....

Currently watching
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Z nation
The Orville
Family guy

Was watching
The 100 (that's finished I think)
Street outlaws (no idea why but got hooked)

Which do you prefer?

Looking forward to this one!! :)

Ahhh that's feels like you just asked me do I like beer or chocolate better???????? :) :(

First seasons of walking dead deffo really gritty. I think I liked z nation better ish but the new season just started and it seems a bit slow. But then the new walking dead Negan war has just started and the first episode was really good. Only thing with walking dead is it's less and less about zombies, they are just an inconvenience in the background whilst z nation zombies are evolving and getting worse.

They both pitch to my favourite from season to season but the look at zombie apocalypse from 2 completely different angles.

Just a couple of series :-

Designated Survivor
Stranger Things 2
Star Trek: Discovery
12 Reason Why
Strike Back Season 6
MasterChef Professionals

I like The walking dead.. :) Seems endless and still not bored by it..
Stranger Things i already finished both seasons. Liked it.
Star Trek Discovery
Designatod survivor.. Actualy don't know why i like it. Keith is still whispering. It's 24 in the whitehouse only difference is he wears a suite. Could have been titled 24 desk job on different set.
Shannara Chronicals is also entertaining, a bit Lord of the Rings the series.. :)
And of course The curse of Oak Island.. Amazing to see the millions fly just to find nothing.(yet)

They could have done 4 seasons in 13 1/2 minute:meh:
Season 5 started this week. These guys must swim in money, to see what they all come up with. You also must be completely crazy if you have millions and than spend it on this. They could have build their own island buy now and still have enough money left to hide a treasure. :rolleyes: Still watching with half an eye during a game of chess. I like mysteries.

I like The walking dead.. :) Seems endless and still not bored by it..
Stranger Things i already finished both seasons. Liked it.
Star Trek Discovery
Designatod survivor.. Actualy don't know why i like it. Keith is still whispering. It's 24 in the whitehouse only difference is he wears a suite. Could have been titled 24 desk job on different set.
Shannara Chronicals is also entertaining, a bit Lord of the Rings the series.. :)
And of course The curse of Oak Island.. Amazing to see the millions fly just to find nothing.(yet)
Actually you are quite right in that its President Jack Bauer :) - The looks, voice and actings is very much 24!

Actually you are quite right in that its President Jack Bauer :) - The looks, voice and actings is very much 24!

Yes that 24 is his everlasting shadow i guess, he's a type cast.. i can remember the thriller movie Mirrors.. That was the Jack Bauer horror show.. And not so long ago a western with his dad. Cowboy Jack.. He kinda plays himself all the time.. Still he's watchable, i kinda like his character.

I once saw a movie with Mister bean (Rowan Atkinson) in the lead role.. It was a serious movie about realy car driving or something.. But in a way how hard he tried not to be a comedian, it was very strange to watch and not constantly see mister beans goofiness.. But he realy is a good actor. :)

Another not on the list that's worth checking out is Lucifer, about a cop in LA who's partner is literally the devil and yes he does wear Prada.

"Columbo", full seazons.
Then after, "Cosmos - A personal Voyage".
And, of course, old british series : "Great Expectations", "David Copperfield", "Nicholas Nickleby", "Jane Eyre" a.s.o.
But, I am probable too old ...

Back