• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

wbt1208

Seedling
Hi all

Found this forum during a plant search so thought I'd join.

I am already a member of the Tropical Fish Forum.

I am returning to my hobby after a break of some 4+ years. Because of this my knowledge has grown rusty so expect a few "daft" questions:)

I am in the process of setting up my old 30l as my reintroduction into fish etc. I am planning to have a few Neons and some Japonica Shrimp once its cycled.

Just got a big lump of bogwood to go into it so need I'll be picking your brain power for planting suggestions.

Cheers

WBT12
1642b93041918c5d242c54b902c97078.jpg

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Hi. I guess your option is to go with mosses attached to the wood as it consumes almost whole tank space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. Lost the link to the forum but now back on... fingers x for much longer this time... lolol...

My little tank has changed a little. Now have a smaller peice of wood with some Taxiphyllum barbieri moss squares tied on. Plus a Microsorum Windelov, a moss ball and Floating Lettuce.

Have 3 Yellow Cherry and 5 Japonica Shrimp plus 10 Bkack Bar Endler fry in there too.

Im pleased so far. However fully appreciate that its very sub-standard in comparison to the very many fantastically crafted tanks Ive seen on here. Amazing they are...
8dc108488375b4aafa2a04771532d8fd.jpg
35b5ab6b0a10031c48e4c2e1e8d96c51.jpg

Back