• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Good light for 30 litre nano

nehctik

Seedling
I want to set up my 30 litre fluval shrimp tank again and plant it well, last time I found the stock light wasnt amazing, can anyone reccommend a good light for a tank that size please.

Edit:
I would like to use medium to high light plants and will be running a basic cheap co2 system.

Last edited:
Depending on the tank's dimensions, the A-Series Plus will probably be overkill for such a small tank, I use the regular A-Series in my Fluval Chi and still use the light in the 3rd lowest setting (out of 7).

Hi all,My daughter has a Chihiros A series on her 30cm cube and it is bright enough.

cheers Darrel
It is... I have two, one over my 36 cm and another over my 60 cm tank. The good thing is they can be dimmed (at full power you'll need co2) and they are nice, the bad is that the color temperature is a bit cold and some people may not like it. Not sure why, but the color issue is more significant at full power (does it make sense?)

Jordi

Back