• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi From London

Merovingio

Seedling
Hi, thanks for reading this post.

I am new in here. coming back to the hobby, have stopped during 6 years since I moved to the Uk from Spain.

I want to restart but I don't know what to buy. I thought about buying a Dennerle set (30; or 60l) but I recently got in love with a 45x45x45 TMC signature...

guys, can you give me a hand with this?

I have the moneys and I know the chemistry of the water in this area, I want to go easy plants starting and some shrimps and then advance.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

For a high tech tank you'll need to get CO2 flawless. Start with lower light and gradually increase while keeping CO2 flawless. Wait with fish till everything is up and running and CO2 is...............................flawless.
I'd advise to start reading the articles and forum section first, get an idea of all that can go wrong and how to keep CO2 flawless;)

Already reading, can you give me some help at the time of choosing filter, light and co2 kit.

What I have in mind is a cube 45x45x45 Tmc Signature, Eheim ext filter (10x rule), cabinet.... but the light is getting me crazy.

Thanks for your answers.

I have checked your journals and they look amazing, I remember that in my times I used akadama as a substrate. Things have changed.

I want to restart but I don't know what to buy. I thought about buying a Dennerle set (30; or 60l) but I recently got in love with a 45x45x45 TMC signature...

guys, can you give me a hand with this?

I have the moneys and I know the chemistry of the water in this area, I want to go easy plants starting and some shrimps and then advance.

Any advice would be very much appreciated
Hello and welcome.
Kindly note that this forum section is the "New Member Introduction"
After introduction the protocol is to then follow up by starting a new thread in each of the appropriate forum section where members can review your queries and provide solutions to your specific problems.

Also, don't forget to browse the Tutorial section to learn the basics. :wave:

Cheers,

Back