• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Finally....hello..

MrB15hop

Hi guys,

So, I've been lurking on this forum as a guest for about 9 months now. I've had no real need to register, as every question I've had has already been asked a thousand times...(plus my tanks looked a bit rough)

More recently, the tank that brought me to this forum started to look good. It's evolved from the original plan into this...
20171029_014457.jpg

This pic is a few weeks old now, but it's the clearest one I've got from my phone.
Tank is an Aqua Home 60, with an extra 9w bulb above the MC carpet, CO2 injected...

I have learnt so much from you guys, that it seemed only fair that I start to share my results.

Some of the tanks on here are beautiful, and have gone some way to inspiring the remodel of my 46L Fluval Edge that we have in the bedroom. I'll start journals for them both eventually, but for now, I'll end with a photo of what happened to the Edge over the weekend.

I hold each and every one of you responsible for the looks I had off the wife when she realised that I'd blown a few quid on it...

And I hold you all equally responsible for the inspiration, and satisfaction that I'm getting back from these tanks...

In particular, this week... My Edge..

20171127_201049.jpg

Thank you.

Anyway...

Hi. :)

Adam.

Back