• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Milton Keynes

Dez0808

Seedling
Hi everyone

Just decided to join as I am currently battling BBA and there is so much useful information on here to help. I have 2 tanks. A 120litre freshwater with mix of tetra and keyhole cichlids. Pressurised Co2 and 2 aqua ray led slip lights with controller. I can grow plants really well but find the bottom gets covered in BBA fairly fast. I have recently tried increasing co2, reducing intensity of light and lowering water temperature based on posts I have read here. Hoping to see some good results in next few weeks.
I also have reef tank but planted tanks are where it's at

Here you go. Some photos. Only recently re scaped so plants haven't grown into it yet

Attachments

• IMG_20171221_201333.jpg
    IMG_20171221_201333.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20171221_201303.jpg
    IMG_20171221_201303.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 180
Hi everyone

Just decided to join as I am currently battling BBA and there is so much useful information on here to help. I have 2 tanks. A 120litre freshwater with mix of tetra and keyhole cichlids. Pressurised Co2 and 2 aqua ray led slip lights with controller. I can grow plants really well but find the bottom gets covered in BBA fairly fast. I have recently tried increasing co2, reducing intensity of light and lowering water temperature based on posts I have read here. Hoping to see some good results in next few weeks.
I also have reef tank but planted tanks are where it's at
Hi
Nice to see a members close by.
Tanks going good. Try using some 3% hydro peroxide and cut away the bad leaf.

Cheers
Ryan

Back