• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60p - Agent Orange AKA 'Roof on Fire'

Trimming coming up
IMG_2831.JPG

For the cost of one ada RgB, I got a sexy second Hand ada 60p full setup aquascape...with the twinstar Rgb

For the cost of one ada RgB, I got a sexy second Hand ada 60p full setup aquascape...with the twinstar Rgb

I'm not saying ADA's prices are fair by a long shot, but the Solar RGB is without a doubt the best LED I've seen, including the new and old Twinstars. It's taste and preferences, but after seing the colors under the Solar RGB I knew I wouldn't be satisfied until I had it - and I personally don't mind putting in a bit of investment in my hobby

Love it! Very well done

Cracking picture of your tank in situ, I always like shots like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Patrick! Yeah it's one of my
Favorite angles as well :)

Very nice indeed!
Love the colours.....:thumbup:

Thanks! Yeah they are really starting to pop! Got the new ADA ferts by santa, so interested to see how it will effect growth/coloration

Love your equipment choices (especially the ADA light hahah!) - I think some "yellow"-er plants may aid in softening the overall impression (my personal preference). I kinda feel like you should also try letting the rotala go completely from left to right but shaped exactly as how you have it now. But regardless, it's looking very healthy and lush!

Indeed, looks very tranquil.

I'm thinking of getting the Solar RGB for my 90-p - crazy expensive here though $1100cdn! You're one of the few people with a journal that has one, so I've been living vicariously through your pics while I try and make up my mind. :)

One small aesthetic suggestion though: get some clear zip ties (3-4) and run the Solar RGB's power cable cleanly behind the light stand. The cord hanging down kind of messes with the 90 degree lines of the setup.

Last edited:
Indeed, looks very tranquil.

I'm thinking of getting the Solar RGB for my 90-p - crazy expensive here though $1100cdn! You're one of the few people with a journal that has one, so I've been living vicariously through your pics while I try and make up my mind. :)

One small aesthetic suggestion though: get some clear zip ties (3-4) and run the Solar RGB's power cable cleanly behind the light stand. The cord hanging down kind of messes with the 90 degree lines of the setup.

Thanks mate!

As stated previously, the light is pretty much as good as I gets IMO, but you pay a hefty price indeed - but there isn't a single thing I would change about it, so I'm very pleased I did invest in it

Back